With more than a decade of experience, I have proven success in digital campaign management as a project manager and producer. This includes working with versatile teams to execute successful website builds, email marketing campaigns, online advertising programs, app development and video productions.
In this role, I was responsible for drafting documents, proposals, presentations and Statements of Work, translating client requests into technical specifications for developers, establishing budgets and timelines, communicating with internal stakeholders, conducting training sessions, and other related responsibilities.
Finally, I’m both a self-starter and a team player, capable of working with cross-functional teams including designers, developers/programmers/engineers, product leads, and external partners.
- Established an online presence for Orange Silicon Valley by leading the creation of a WordPress site. Worked closely with executives and analysts to identify requirements, created a Request for Proposal, and selected an external design firm to construct the site.
- Modernized Orange Silicon Valley’s internal news wire service by revamping the platform with the help of an outside developer, making it more efficient and effective in disseminating important tech news and analysis to executives.
- Oversaw the production of video animations for multiple pharmaceutical companies (Ortho-Dermatologics, XOMA, Astellas Pharmaceuticals), including script writing, storyboarding, voice-over recording, and production.
- Developed an interactive tablet and iPad application for Astellas Transplant, collaborating with designers, an external developer, and the client team to create an app that facilitated information collection for sales representatives and enabled healthcare professionals to learn about the PROGRAF drug.
- Managed the web components of the Visit Japan Campaign for three years, including the interactive website, email marketing, and online advertising initiatives, collaborating with the agency’s advertising, public relations, and media buying teams.
- Supervised the $300,000 redevelopment of the Washington, DC tourism website, overseeing all online marketing initiatives and serving as the primary point of contact between the company and all vendors.
List of Companies Ken Has Helped
Travel and Hospitality
- Boyd Gaming Corporation
- Castle Resorts
- Ritz-Carlton Kapalua: Celebration of the Arts
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Kapalua Resorts
- Marianas Visitors Authority
- Visit Japan Campaign
- Waikiki Parc Hotel
- Oahu Visitors Bureau
- Destination DC
- Bank of Hawaii
- The Beverage Group
- Hilo Hattie
- Orange Silicon Valley
- Agilent Technologies
- Astellas Transplant
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Pacific Gas & Energy
- University of Hawai’i School of Nursing & Dental Hygiene
Want to learn more? Contact me and let’s talk!
How Can I Help You?
Veteran technology reporter who has covered innovation in Silicon Valley and beyond.
Skilled at establishing a narrative and identifying the content pieces your brand should be sharing.
Accomplished producer of website and app builds, email and other digital marketing efforts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.