As a content strategist, I’m passionate about bringing the most interesting and relevant topics to the forefront of discussion. My experience in content curation and repurposing as a report, blog post, email, social media post, or even a live event, allows me to craft inspiring, educational and engaging narratives.
I have a keen eye for detail with a talent for taking complex concepts and breaking them down into digestible bites easily understood by the intended target audience. But what really sets me apart is my love for finding unique and creative ways to help companies reach their customers. I’m a perfect partner for any organization looking to make a splash in today’s digital world.
Ken’s Content Strategy Achievements
- Collaborated with 11 industry experts, journalists, activists, and scientists to conceptualize and develop a climate change project at Flipboard, providing a comprehensive view of the current state of the global emergency
- Meticulously orchestrated and directed an exclusive tour for numerous marketing executives at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show. Spotlighting my role as Flipboard’s technology editor, I planned and guided attendees through the expansive expo floor, providing crucial insights on how the latest innovations could impact their respective businesses.
- Key player in conceptualizing and organizing Orange Institute 14, an exclusive executive-level briefing tour in Silicon Valley. I secured 25 percent of the speakers, including leaders from Halo Neuroscience, GitHub, Slack, Lending Club, Autodesk, General Assembly, and Silicon Valley Bank. Post-event, I edited a comprehensive brochure encapsulating key takeaways.
- Collaborated with Orange Silicon Valley’s executives and analysts to conduct press outreach, create contributed articles, and promote hosted events such as the Gigabit Hackathon and research report launches
- Primary researcher for Salesforce-commissioned infographic video chronicling the history of cloud computing viewed more than 80,000 times.
- Produced for the O’ahu Visitors Bureau multiple thematic interactive web-based applications to supplement monthly email marketing campaigns
- Content Marketing Certification, HubSpot Academy, April 2023
(expires: May 2025)
How Can I Help You?
Veteran technology reporter who has covered innovation in Silicon Valley and beyond.
Skilled at establishing a narrative and identifying the content pieces your brand should be sharing.
Accomplished producer of website and app builds, email and other digital marketing efforts.